Micro Brewery Equipment Manufacturer
World’s finest beer’s are From belgium - Canadian clear in joint venture with prodeb brewery technology belgium
Canadian Crystalline manufactures the cooling side equipments like tanks for fermentation, cooling and storage, whereas the entire high-tech machinery park, such as the brew house, its controls, heating system, malt mill and some other critical components will still be manufactured. We can supply breweries plant from 5 HL to 130000 HL. The plant can be supplied with semi automatic to full automatic plant. We are ready to offer you consultancy, supply of machineries, erection commissioning and training.
- International standard design equipments
- Stainless steel vessels cladded with copper electro polished sheets. Also wood cladded tanks
- Manual operation for brewing process
- Additional design features in process control technology to support the brew masters
- Brew masters controls the process based on our process technology
- More detailed design of the micro brewery equipment
Canadian Clear®® with its Joint Venture Prodeb Brewery Technology shares its vast data base of knowledge accrued over hundreds of year across Europe to ensure your success. Case study of marketing and sales strategies executed world wide will ensure your success in the market place.
Additional supports and service
Canadian Clear®® provides the following based on customer requirement
Detailed project report
- Marketing strategy and execution
- International brand franchisee
- Personnel selection and training
- Counseling on government regulations and support in acquiring government licenses for Brewery / Brew Pub.
The machine is a pair of roller grinder whose product is rough smashed malt. Its main gadget is its two cylindrical drums with the same diameter. The two drums rotate in opposite directions for generating extruding force and shearing force to smash malt. There are waves / grooves on the drum surface. The malt is sent in the gap between the drums. The opening between the drums can be adjusted according to smashing requirement and size of broken malt grain required for the brewing purpose.
Mash and Boiling Tank
It is used for soaking malt, mashing and boiling wort. The stainless steel product profile is ornamented by red / yellow copper plate and heat is preserved by special insulation material.
Main components are composed of rake mixer, heater system and Geared motor, and equipped with temperature controller and wort cooler, which completes the whole saccharification process. Mash and Boiling TankS are provided with option of top mixing and bottom mixing according to mixing form and steam inter layer heating and electric heating according to heating form.
Filter / Whirlpool Tank :
The stainless steel (SS 304) product profile is ornamented by red/ yellow copper plate and heat is preserved by special insulation material.
It is composed of upper part and lower part. The upper part is Filter Tank (i.e.,) Lauter Tank which is used for separating suspended solid from the liquid, Wort and the lower part is temporary storage of Wort as well as a whirlpool which is used for separating coarse sludge, protein solid, hops from the wort.
Plate Heat Exchanger (Wort Cooler) :
It is used to reduce the temperature of the hot wort from 90 to 100° C to 16 to 20°C by passing refrigerant from one side and hot wort from the other side in sealed isolated stainless steel lazer welded plates.
Wort Oxygenator :
The wort oxygenator is used to inject oxygen into the cooled wort before fermentation is started. This is essential for the yeast during fermentation process.
CIP system is namely cleaning in place. The system is used to wash and sanitize all the brewery equipments including brew hose, fermentation tank and bright beer tank. The system consists of asepsis water tank as well as hot alkali tank. Sterile water is used from the water treatment equipment in both of these tanks. A moving pump is used to re-circulated and clean the various equipments of the Micro Brewery.
Comprehensive Solutions From Canadian Clear®®
Canadian Clear®® is a process technology company focused on providing complete brewery solutions for the gastronomy industries.
Canadian Clear®® has manufacturing facility in USA as well as India to produce the most advanced brewery equipments with state of art technology from Prodeb Brewery Technology, Belgium. Canadian Clear®® combines the knowledge of traditional beer making with cutting edge technology. This gives the client a high performance brewing system.
Canadian Clear®® makes the process of beer brewing simple. We create the finest equipments to produce the perfect brew and preserve the perfect brew. The state of art process programming installed in the PLC of our equipment is simple and helps in data acquisition during the process of producing beer.
We bring to life your dream and passion to reality
Canadian Clear®® with four decades of experience in end to end process technology from bottle water, soft drinks, juices and alcohol offer you a total turnkey solution to set up your Brew Pub / Micro Brewery.
Canadian Clear®® provides a detailed road map from start to end to establish a micro brewery. Our team of experts manage your project in detail from conception to reality.
The following supports are provided to the client
- Validating the proposed Brew Pub location.
- Validating the proposed restaurant type and concept. Optional tie up with leading restaurant brands from India and abroad.
- Validating brewery capacity, counseling on types of Beer and the process technology of its brewing.
- Details of Brew Pub design and plan layout options. Customize plan for existing bar and restaurant.
- Provide equipments for micro brewery manufactured by Canadian Clear® in collaboration with Prodeb Brewery Technology, Belgium.
- Installation and Commissioning of all micro brewery equipment supplied.
- Systematic trials and training of your brewer.
- Training of production of different recipes with Belgium brew masters.
- Providing and sampling of various recipes to be produced in your micro brewery.
- Special recipes for targeting various age groups along with unique recipes with fruits and chocolates.
- Operation and maintenance of Canadian Clear Brew Equipments to your staff.
- Consistent supply of raw material sourced from Belgium.
- Annual service and maintenance procedure and support.
- Providing regular inputs on upcoming beer types and concepts.
- Creating, market strategy for your outlet.
Fermentation and Storage System :
The Fermentation Tank is made out of stainless steel and it is insulated in its exterior by Polyurethane insulation material. The Fermentation Tank is provided with dimpled jackets to allow even cooling of the fermenting beer. The temperature of the jackets can be set in the PLC or temperature controller provided and automatic glycol valve is provided to open or close to achieve the set temperature.
Air and vacuum release valves are provided as safety on top of the fermentation tank. Pressure gauge along with Co2 exhaust valve is provided in the system.
A cone shaped bottom is provided for yeast settling after fermentation process has been completed.
Bright Beer Tank:
The Bright Beer Tank is similar in construction and features of the Fermentation Tank. This tank is used for storing final produced beer before disposing it through taps or transfered for bottling.
The Refrigeration system is critical in the production of Beer has it controls the Fermentation process and keep the temperature ideal for yeast during the process of conversation of sugar into alcohol. The refrigeration system is the key system in the fermentation process as it regulates the temperature absorbing the intermediate product heat caused during the fermentation process. Various types and recipes of beer requires different temperatures which can be controlled by the refrigeration system.
The refrigeration system consist of the main
a) Compressor Unit
b) Ice water tank which is used for cooling the hot wort and alcohol water tank which is used for cooling both the fermentation tank and bright beer tank.